Manage your finance function effectively right from putting in place the best financial strategy, maintaining a lean and efficient finance team supporting business in its goals, and running a strong accounting and compliance process.
Industry Experts with 60+ Years of Aggregate Experience
Our CFOs have lead large finance functions across MNCs and Indian conglomerates
Strong Program Management Skills
We are adept at driving initiatives and run the program from design to implementation organisation wide across stakeholders and geographies
Advanced Business Intelligence
Our unique BI solution with entire MIS on click of a button is excellent value for money
Inhouse Technology Experts to Drive Productivity
Our tech experts drive automation to improve productivity for a lean and efficient finance team
At LEADGE, we believe in helping our clients achieve their growth objectives through our deep consulting and technology expertise. We believe in being a trusted partner in the journey of transformation of our clients’ business strategies and operations.
Incorporation and Set-up
Business Intelligence Solution
Core Team Members
Chartered Accountant by profession, Mohan has over 23 years of experience in running large finance functions. He has implemented complex systems and technology solutions designs using Six Sigma approaches. Mohan is an Accenture alumni and has also worked for MNCs, startups, and other Indian corporates. He works closely with the senior management of organizations helping them establish tech-led strong business processes.
Ajay has over 24 years of experience in running large finance functions and designing new systems and processes. He is a qualified CMA and has done executive management program from IIMB and LBS. He has a robust knowledge of finance, accounts, taxation, corporate laws, and other regulations. He has led ERP implementation projects and was instrumental in the implementation of complex business solutions.
Amol has 19 years of experience in operating large finance functions. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). He has expertise in IFRS, Taxation, and other regulations. He revels in study, design & implements business processes with specific emphasis on automated solutions (including ERP implementation)
What our clients’ say about us
We have hired the services of Leadge Business Services Pvt Ltd for diagnosis of the existing operations and suggest recommendations to support the ambitious growth plan. They had done an in-depth diagnosis of the existing process and come out with very detailed observations. They have also provided recommendations and roadmap meticulously for addressing each of the observations. We are really happy with the services of Leadge led by Ajay and Mohan. We are glad that we had selected Leadge for this important exercise and we appreciate their expertise on business understanding and helping us in formulating the sustainable business strategy. They are a highly professional, educated and experienced team that is dedicated to helping their clients achieve success. One of the best teams | have ever worked with — highly responsive, innovative and leverage best practices. We have extended their scope for implementation of the recommendations and drive the strategic initiatives. We would recommend SMEs to go for Leadge for their services.
“I had the pleasure of contracting the services of Leadge and working closely with Mohan when I was building the business model and casting the financials for a proposition I was making for the health insurance sector in India. I was introduced to Mohan through a mutual friend at absolutely the last moment – and was saved from what I thought was impending disaster! My business model is fairly novel and required quite a radical departure from conventional thinking. I was amazed at Mohan’s ability to quickly size up the sector, understand the underlying issues and challenges and bring it all to bear in the work he did for me. While difficult to pick, what I valued most from our interactions was Mohan’s ability to push back and play devil’s advocate where necessary. It helped me clarify my thoughts and also run it through the sieve of practicality. Mohan brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in Finance, an inquisitive mind, tremendous attention to detail and an ability to push back relentlessly but respectfully where required. All mixed together to present a very powerful package. I really enjoyed working with Mohan and hope to do more with him in the future.” All the very best, Mohan. Look forward to working with you again soon.
I would like to thank you and your team for conducting a thorough diagnosis of our operations and providing very significant observations and recommendations to conduct our operations efficiently and effectively. Considering our growth plans and current set up, we were looking for someone who has the expertise and knowledge to understand the current system and guide us forward. I am glad that we selected Leadge to do this important exercise and we are extremely happy with the observations and recommendations. We look forward to you running our finance and operations to bring about transformation in our business. Happy having your team onboard and am sure it would be a great journey together.
Leadge helped us with preparing our books for financial and tax diligence by a Big 4 audit firm, ahead of a Series A investment. The work involved understanding our business, working through the diligence checklist, digging deep into our system as well as into physical records to recast statements in the desired formats, undertaking reconciliation of cash and stock, accurately calculating COGS etc. The work was handled extremely professionally, methodically and within a very tight deadline. The team was in control of the process from Day One right until the end, and there was a never a time during the extremely intense period where we were worried or feeling helpless. They demonstrate understanding of business fundamentals as well as small-business imperatives. I would certainly recommend them to any small business that needs similar assistance and would certainly work with them again.
We have appointed Leadge Business Services Pvt Ltd for diagnostics of our existing operational processes and recommendations for addressing existing issues and making the organisation future ready. They are a team of professionals, exceptionally talented and experienced to conduct detailed dõagnosis of the operations. They have provided very detailed report on their observations and also given lucid roadmap for addressing each of the observations. We were really happy with the outcome of the exercise led by Ajay and entrusted them for deployment of the recommendations. They have also completed the first phase of recommendations and really happy with the tangible results. Ajay has also helped us in strategic decisions as sought by us. They are a highly professional, educated ard experienced team that is dedicated to helping their clients achieve success. One of the best teams I have ever worked with — highly responsive, in novative and leverage best practices. We would recommend SMEs to go for Leadge for their services. For Jaineeket Enterprises.
Benefits to the organisation
Elevate your business strategies, financial outcomes, operations, business expansion, and customer satisfaction from the experts with 60+ years of experience with a proven track record.
We Love ChallangesLets Talk
Few of the Case Studies
- Cost leakages due to inadequate controls and systemic processes
- Redundant MIS reports.
- Lack of senior finance professionals with strategic perspectives
- High attrition rate in finance high manual processes
- Ensuring zero revenue leakage
- Improved cost controls
- Clear visibility of financial performance.
- Improved utilisation of resources
- Improved efficiency and productivity
- Released promoter bandwidth
- Lack of strong finance leadership
- Lack of business forecasts and action plans to achieve management objectives
- No monthly reporting of financials and other MIS
- Low investment in Technology relative to size of organization
- Poor compliance with finance regulations and other allied laws
- Strong business intelligence systems driving day – to – day organizational decisions
- Strong financial leadership and strategic direction
- Completely complaint with all applicable laws with regular audit checks
- Strong foundation for BI through realtime accounting systems
- Lack of finance leadership at the subsidiary
- Parent not having adequate confidence in finance deliverable
- Delay in monthly financials
- Delay in statutory compliances
- Complex and manual processes
- Lack of clarity on India operations
- Timely reporting of monthly financials
- Improvement in quality of reports with analysis & insights
- Improved working capital helped timely payments
- Timely payments helped in speeding project execution and getting better discounts
- Support on business strategy and organizational changes
- Improved coordination between local and HO teams
- Helped in reducing duplicate and wasteful activities
- Building trust between India office and HO
- Timely statutory compliance within defined SLA
- Economical to the MNC client to have the expertise of CFO
- High employee turnover at all levels in F&A Function
- Unstable systems and processes
- Too many open ends for pan India operations
- Frequent changes in business plan and dynamics
- Challenging Angel / PE investors
- Need for regular funding for expansion of operations
- Promoter bandwidth consumed on daily fire fighting
- Provided stability & flexibility to the Finance team
- Released promoter bandwidth managing finance as an independent function
- Strong finance controlling process established
- Clear business plans and monitoring systems established
- Meticulously managed compliances for fund raise
- Transitioning to new GAAP rules and regulations under IND AS framework
- Client had to complete the work in very limited time with sign off from its Big 4 audit firm
- Client team had less exposure to Ind-AS rules and regulations
- IND AS detailed impact assessment completed and communicated to stakeholders within tight timelines
- IND AS compliant Financials prepared along with all the requisite notes to accounts, other schedules & relevant disclosures.
- New process and system requirements identified with stakeholder sign-offs
- Helped the auditors in timely completion of the audit w.r.t. IND AS compliance check.
- Knowledge & expertise gap was bridged.
- Cost effective option as compared to availing the same service from big 4
- Staff resource & their time were used effectively for other important tasks.
- Routine tasks were not affected.
- Statutory compliance met within short period of time.