MSME SAMADHAN : is a Delayed Payment Monitoring System for empowering micro and small entrepreneurs across the country to directly register their cases on portal relating to delayed payments.
Features of MSME – SAMADHAN Portal :
- File Application using Portal : Entrepreneurs / MSE can file online applications for delayed payments using the portal. A user is to have Udyog Aadhaar Number that is validated with Aadhaar to file application.
- Check Case Status :Entrepreneurs / MSE can check status of the filed online applications for delayed payments using the portal.
- Dashboard Of Pending Payments : The Portal will give information about the pending payment of MSEs.These will be viewed by MSEFC(Micro and Small Enterprise Facilitation Council) for their actions. These will be also visible to Concerned Central Ministries, Departments, CPSEs, State Government, etc for pro-active actions.
The below following are the document checklist in order to file the application of delayed payment :
- Scanned PDF documents of work orders and invoices generated against those orders.
- The document size must not be more than 1 MB.
- A maximum of 3 work orders and 3 invoices can be uploaded.
Liability of buyer to make payment :
Where any MSME supplier supplies any goods or renders any services to any buyer, the buyer shall make payment on or before the 45 days from the day of acceptance of Goods/Services rendered.
Penalty for Non Payment :
Where any buyer fails to make payment of the amount to the supplier be liable to pay compound interest with monthly rests to the supplier from the date immediately following the date agreed upon, at 3 times of the bank rate notified by the Reserve Bank.
Requirement to specify unpaid amount with interest in the annual statement of accounts :
Where any buyer is required to get his annual accounts audited shall furnish the principal amount and the interest due thereon (to be shown separately) remaining unpaid to any MSME supplier as at the end of each accounting year.
These are the steps that Government has taken. As of date 21,000 companies have filed cases on portal for due amount of around Rs.5,289 Cr. We urge you to take advantage of this initiative for your benefit.