Business Efficiency Improvement
- Delayed delivery to customers
- Low and shrinking profit margins
- Lack of ability to plan inventory, procurement and production
- Unaware of key metrics driving the organization
- Key business dimensions identified
- Key success factors were agreed and a clear measurable KPI developed.
- Data gap analysis revealed lack of critical data needed for measuring success.
- Effort-benefit matrix developed to identify implementation priorities
- Key pain areas identified impacting client delivery and profitability. e.g. lack of robust production planning system.
- Revised processes recommended and consent from management obtained
- A comprehensive listing of KPIs
- Recommended changes in processes to overcome customer pain areas
- Decision to move to an integrated ERP platform